Mint Kiss rings are made according to US standard sizing. We stock size 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9, which we have converted for you in the below tables. There are a few ways to work out your perfect fit:
Measure using an existing ring:
1. Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
2. Using a ruler, measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
3. Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
Internal Diameter (mm)
|US & Canada||
UK & Australia
Measure your finger:
1. Wrap a strip of paper around your finger where you’d like your ring to be.
2. Make sure that the paper is pulled snug to your finger, the tighter the better, to find your best fit.
3. Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with a ruler (mm).
4. Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
- Measure your fingers at the end of the day when they're at their largest.
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- The same fingers on opposite hands may differ in size. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
|Circumference (mm)||Ring Size (US)|
Take your ring to your local jeweller to measure!